June 02, 13
Lighting warehouse – Save with efficient lighting
When selecting the lighting warehouse fixtures for a warehouse setting, it is important to go with bright lights. It is not only important to ensure your workers can see what they are doing, and quickly work in the back setting, but it is also very important to choose brighter lighting, when purchasing lighting warehouse, so you know the workers are going to be as safe as possible, especially if they are working in tight conditions, or in a constantly moving work space that tends to be very busy for the majority of the day. The brighter the lights, the safer and more productive your warehouse is going to be for your line of business.
What HiBrite Lighting offers –
When you choose to turn to HiBrite Lighting for your lighting warehouse, you can expect nothing short of excellent quality lighting. Some of the stand out features that the company guarantees, with all its commercial grade lighting are as follows:
– You will get learn that the lights are at least 100% more usable light than the type of lighting that is currently being used in the warehouse. This means the new lighting warehouse fixtures are going to last at least twice as long, quite possibly, longer than this.
– Only 7% luminosity is lost over the course of one year with these fixtures. In comparison, when you purchase lighting from other lighting experts, the traditional lighting warehouse bulbs lose around 40% annually. So, these bulbs from HiBrite Lighting are going to lose only about 1/6 of what traditional bulbs lose, meaning far longer life, and far brighter work conditions for your warehouse workers.
– There is no restrike time with the lighting warehouse from HiBrite Lighting. This means the light turn on immediately when the switch is flipped. Workers do not have to sit around waiting several minutes for lights to come on; this makes for safer work conditions, and it also means that less energy is used, since the lights do not have to first power themselves up, before being able to strike on.
– The total expected life for the bulbs is anywhere between 36,000 hours and can last up to 38,000 hours in the warehouse setting once they are installed and put to use on a daily basis; and,
– The lighting sold by HiBrite Lighting is the most efficient in high bay lighting, meaning the business is going to easily reduce the overall cost to keep lights on, and to operate the warehouse.
Workers are going to be able to see everything immediately, and they are going to be able to work in any conditions, with the brightest lights from HiBrite Lighting. Not only do the lighting fixtures last far longer, they are also much brighter than competitor lighting warehouse fixtures. Additionally, as a leader in high bay lighting, and in commercial lighting, business owners will quickly notice the great cost savings, operational cost savings, and much better quality lighting that is provided, when they turn to HiBrite Lighting, for all lighting needs in any commercial place or setting.