June 02, 13
Why Choosing an Efficient Lighting Solution
In the last few years more and more companies that own warehouses and industrial lighting have come to realize the LED lighting has become an extremely good alternative to standard CFL lighting. Huge companies have been looking for the best solution to their lighting needs, and they’ve finally found it: HiBrite Lights. Our lights are way more potent and powerful than LED or compact fluorescent lights (CLF’s) due to our innovative technology embedded in the reflective surface.
There are many advantages of choosing an efficient lighting solution, especially since less companies can afford to waste money on ancient products that have been long forgotten by the advancement in technology. Our products feature the latest technological fixtures, being way more effective and useful than regular lighting solutions which are designed for huge warehouses. If you run a business and you are looking for a better and safest way to save money, you should know that our efficient lighting solutions available at http://hibritelighting.com can help reduce your energy bill by up to 60% even from the first month. Let’s have a look at some of the most important advantages of choosing an efficient lighting solution.
Top Benefits of Efficient Lighting
1. A Longer Life. Compared to an incandescent bulb which is extremely common today because of its short lifespan of only 800 to 1900 hours, a high-power LED has a life which is projected to be from 40,000 to 50,000 hours. An incandescent bulb can work for about 10,000. Our HiBrite lights can run smoothly for over 35,000 hours and lose less than 7% of the light potential in this period of time.
2. More Efficient. Because modern LED bulbs give off light in a specific direction, they are extremely efficient for warehouses or large deposits where your workers need to focus on specific tasks. Because of this feature, they will improve the work conditions and will create a more pleasant working environment.
3. Perfect Size. Our efficient lights have a smaller size due to the groundbreaking construction technology. They can be used both single or as a series. Moreover, they reduce labor costs due to their high color rendering index which allows workers to see better.
4. No Maintenance Costs. Virtually, these efficient lights will pay for themselves pretty fast.
5. Less Prone to Damage. Because these lamps waste less heat, they are cooler and are more useful during the summer. Moreover, they contain no glass components so they are not as vulnerable to breakage and vibration as most conventional lamps out there.
6. Save Money. Lastly, one of the greatest advantages of choosing an efficient lighting solution for your commercial business is that you can save a lot of money in the long run. Even if you might break your budget to acquire all these lamps, you will certainly recoup your investment in less than one year.
Our VT8-3 lamps contain 7% more lumens than standard T8 lamps so they offer an improved brightness and a faster response time. If you need a fast and reliable solution to all of your lighting problems, choose us and we will do our best to meet and even surpass all your expectations.